• Softer and more flexible neoprene makes it easier to put on and take off, maximizes range of motion and improves overall comfort.
• Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum flexibility.
• Triathlon cut employs wider panels covering the underarm and back areas, allowing for unrestricted arm and shoulder movement when swimming.
• Wrists and ankles are fitted with sealing panels backed by zippered closures that help keep water out and aid in pulling the suit over arms and legs.
• The interior is lined with two plush materials that enhance comfort and warmth, dry quickly and provide cushion beneath wrist and ankle zippers.
• Glued and blind-stitched seams keep warmth in and water out.
• Diagonal-cut YKK rear zipper is improves flexibility and fitting
• Abrasion-resistant fabric on shoulders, seat and knees